Location: Budapest, Hungary
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
We are looking for an Interaction Developer in Budapest who:
- Designs products while keeping in mind how an audience interacts with them
- Uses their knowledge of UX design, programming, and animation technologies to create web products that are easy to use and increase the likelihood of a customer buying the company's product.
- Has excellent interpersonal skills in order to work closely with other creatives, such as animators and designers, to build eye-catching websites that audiences will love.
You are the perfect candidate if you have a passion for:
- Design (with great sense of beauty)
- Coding as a tool for implementation
- Delivering experiences
- Creating unique solutions
- Having a user- and brand focus
- Having a visual approach
- Teamwork and problem-solving
What you’ll be doing:
- Creating proof of concepts (POCs) to research and recommend usage of emerging technologies to enhance user experience.
- Providing context and guidance for integration and implementation of front-end interfaces.
- Creating seamless processes for the team by establishing standards and frameworks for effective integration.
- Maintaining leading-edge knowledge in emerging technologies; driving knowledge sharing and lessons learned from previous projects.
- Developing functions for the creative concept, in harmony with the desired aesthetics and technology.
- Identifing the behavior and (latent) needs of users (consumer insights.
- Defining system specifications, derive system requirements from use cases.
- Actively practicing the process of integrating of form, function and technology.
- Working with other multidisciplinary UX team members such as Researchers, UI Designers, Developers, and Engineers to ensure a final interactive product meets business goals.
What you’ll need:
- Ability to write requirements at the right level of abstraction/detail, which are testable.
- Ability to create feasible ideas.
- Integration of Form and Function: Ability to optimize aesthetics and performance.
- Visualize ideas: Ability to visualize ideas in a quick and appealing way on paper and/or computer and/or models or via mood boards, in line with the bugaboo design DNA.
- Scripting and Storytelling: Ability to articulate and visualize current and future user experiences in pictures and words.
- Use relevant software: Adobe Photoshop, Adobe Illustrator, Adobe XD, Adobe After effects, Adobe Animate, Figma, Sketch
- Material application: Ability to apply relevant materials in the concept/product.
- Ergonomics/ semantics: Ability to apply ergonomic and semantic principles to ensure that the products will fit the human body and its cognitive abilities (semantics speak for themselves)
- Ability to research, validate and interpret animation frameworks and libraries, creating toolkits based on those libraries and forming professional suggestions considering the current project needs and constraints.
- Knowledge of project collaboration tools: ability to work with rapid learning cycle framework
- Design for Sustainability: Understanding of Design for sustainability philosophy and be able to apply it in design.
- Design for manufacturing: Ability to apply relevant production techniques for producing the concept/product.
- Design for Serviceability: Understanding of design for service philosophy and be able to apply it in design.
What you can expect:
- Compelling tasks in tone of our international client projects.
- Collaborative ambience in agile teams
- Hybrid working model (remote work opportunity and an open award-winning office with a well-equipped kitchen)
- Internal knowledge sharing and team initiatives (hackathons, mentoring, team and company-wide retreats)
- Annual team building days, events
- International training possibilities
- English classes for groups and one-on-ones
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.