IT Support Services Specialist
IT Support Services Specialist
Wunderman Thompson Technology
Location: Poznań, Poland
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
We are looking for specialists with skills in most of the following areas:
- Translating business requirements into technical solutions
- Performing software installations, upgrades as well as configuring customer-specific software
- Providing remote and on-site support with technical issues for your colleagues company-wide
- Administrating internal systems such as Jira, Active Directory, Office 365, Confluence and others
- Basic Linux skills (ability to move freely in terminal, create and delete documents)
- Creating and managing documents such as installation guides and workflow processes
- Providing training sessions for users and communicating policies and standards to improve software performance and service quality
- Improving day-to-day work by automating processes and workflows using self-developed scripts as well as improving existing ones
- English (min. B2)
- Very good communication skills and a positive approach. You will be the first information security point of contact for your colleagues.
Technologies you will explore as an IT Support Services Specialist:
- Windows/MacOS/Linux &Windows servers
- Microsoft 365 platform
- Jira, Jenkins, Confluence, Azure, Bitbucket, Active Directory
Working with us means:
- Salary depending on skills: 7,000–11,000 PLN gross (Contract of Employment)
- Due to the nature of the work, we will ask you to work mainly from our office (at least 3 days per week). However, to enable you to work from home as well, we will deliver your work equipment directly to your home and provide technical support if needed.
- Working as a part of a diverse, interdisciplinary, agile team
- Being trusted to deliver high-quality outcomes in a timely manner using methods and practices that serve you well.
- Using your skills and knowledge, taking part in technical decisions, consulting on technical solutions and shaping projects at every single stage.
- Supporting your colleagues in terms of access, preparation and replacement of equipment; answering questions related to our services, safety, and technical equipment.
SUPPORT FOR YOUR GROWTH:
- Onboarding program and designated mentor who will support your career in WTT
- Dynamic, constantly evolving space with an opportunity to participate and take ownership of improvement projects and initiatives
- Competitive salary reviewed on an annual basis
- Budget for training and development (workshops, conferences, certifications, coaching, mentoring)
- Internal knowledge sharing and team initiatives (hackathons, lightning talks, mentoring, team and company-wide retreats), access to the technical library (automatically updated with newest books and magazines)
- English lessons during work hours
- Private healthcare for you and your family (Luxmed VIP package)
- Office and online integration events and team building activities (barbecue, workshops, yoga classes, RPG games etc.)
- Co-financing from the social fund - holidays, kindergarten, nursery, Multisport Plus, meal allowance and others
- Additional financial and psychological support in difficult life situations
- Additional paid days off as an anniversary reward
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.