QA Test Analyst
QA Test Analyst
Location: Praha, Czech Republic
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
There are almost 400 of us in Wunderman Thompson Prague, and in the office, you’ll meet both junior and senior colleagues from different parts of the world. We speak Czech and English, but sometimes you’ll also hear Spanish, German, or Italian. Although we are the largest marketing agency in the Czech Republic and a bit of a corporate, an important part of our corporate culture is a friendly and informal atmosphere based on mutual trust and cooperation.
Please note, this role is based in Prague, Czech Republic, and would fit profiles who hold CZ/EU Citizenship or a work permit in the Czech Republic.
Our Prague branch looking for QA Test Analyst
What you’ll do:
- Functional quality assurance – checking the technical and functional quality of the digital output/media against the media plan (tech-spec), briefing documents, description and comments
- Checking the copy within the output
- Listing Accurate description of discrepancies between output and provided documents in comments
- Following up with the other members of the team: Project Managers, Traffic Managers, Digital Assets Designers, Art Directors, other QAs
- Update of timing/number of rotation of banners.
- Working with preview (gallery) tools – both CD (Creative Development) and FCV (Ford Creative View)
- Creating new previews, deleting and changing them, moving them between folders
- Uploading assets to EDM system.
What you’ll need:
- English language – Intermediate level – both spoken and written; Czech is plus
- Attention to detail, ability to formulate clear feedback and communicate with different teams
- Stress resistance
- Basic experience with digital tools, web applications
- Previous QA experience is welcomed but not required
- HTML, CSS knowledge would be an advantage
What reward will you get from us?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays – a competitive salary, 20 days of holiday + 5 relax days, 4 sick days, catering allowance.
On top of this, we offer:
- An Informal, friendly environment supporting diversity
- The professional system of internal education for your potential to grow
- Language lessons
- Birthday gift
- Refreshment in the office
- We are a dog-friendly company
- Multisport card
Home office info: During the Covid pandemic, we prefer working from home. If you need to work from the office, you can.
Would you like to know more about daily agency life? Check out our website, and if you like us, send us your CV (or a link to your LinkedIn profile) and a few sentences about yourself. Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.