Location: Praha, Czech Republic
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
There are almost 400 of us in Wunderman Thompson Prague, and in the office, you’ll meet both junior and senior colleagues from different parts of the world. We speak Czech and English, but sometimes you’ll also hear Spanish, German, or Italian. Although we are the largest marketing agency in the Czech Republic and a bit of a corporate, an important part of our corporate culture is a friendly and informal atmosphere based on mutual trust and cooperation.
We are looking for a new specialist for our UX team in Prague. We provide research, wireframing, prototyping, graphic design, and user testing for various clients across agencies. You can read more about our projects here (in Czech): uxcxwt.medium.com.
What you will do:
- UX/UI Designer is responsible for delivering UX/UI services to our clients based in Germany.
- Online presentations in English with clients via MS Teams on a daily basis
- Conceptual design of websites, portals, apps – wireframing, prototyping, content strategy
- User research and testing
- UI design, graphic design
- UX consultancy on development, content
What you will need:
- 3+ years experience in UX/UI Design
- Practical knowledge of Sketch, Figma, Axure
- Fluent English is a must
- Fluent Czech is nice to have
- Good communication, presentation, and project management skills
- Experience with digital agency environment is the advantage
WHAT REWARD WILL YOU GET FROM US?
Everything is considered a company standard nowadays – a competitive salary, 20 days of holiday + 5 relax days, 4 sick days, catering allowance.
On top of this, we offer:
- An Informal, friendly environment supporting diversity
- A professional system of internal education to boost your growth potential
- Language lessons
- Birthday gift
- Refreshment in the office
- We are a dog-friendly company
- Multisport card
- Some of the benefits (massages, refreshment etc.) can be on hold, because of the COVID 19 pandemic.
Would you like to know more about daily agency life? Check out our website, and if you like us, send us your CV (or a link to your LinkedIn profile) and a few sentences about yourself. Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.