Location: Helsinki, Finland
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What we are looking for?
Wunderman Thompson Finland is looking for a Webmaster to join our Digital Competence Team. We are a multidisciplinary team driven by the singular goal of growth enablement via digital experience.
As a webmaster you would be managing our customers websites content and working closely with our development teams to further improve the digital experience. You would develop expertise in setting up pages within our customers CMS and work as an advisor, helping to train the internal teams to do more.
To succeed in this role you need to be passionate about digital experience, have an eye for detail, and want to learn and work as part of a diverse team of digital experts.
We can’t wait to meet you.
What is expected from you in the role?
- Support and advise our customers in digital content related needs in both English and Finnish.
- Manage website content input via the Content Management Systems in use to drive a great user experience.
- Manage other content channels such as email or social.
- Understand how to build the best digital experience for our customers sites using the site elements available.
- Advise customers on making the right content choices when setting up pages.
- Identify what development changes should be implemented to improve the overall site experience.
- Work hand in hand with the development team to improve the site functionality.
- Conduct A/B tests to understand how different content and layout options perform.
- Train and upskill our customers to manage independently parts of the site.
What skills are needed to succeed in the role:
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in both Finnish and English.
- An eye for design and eagerness to build beautiful, high performing digital channels.
- Analytical thinker that is Independent and reliable.
- Plus added benefit, but not must have: understanding of web technologies (JS + HTML 5 + CSS) and the CMS systems that power most websites (eg. Wordpress, Drupal, Sitecore).
Who you are in terms of personal mindset:
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What we can offer you:
We don't settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
We have a number of programmes and initiatives designed to support your career and wellbeing. There are exciting knowledge sharing programmes delivered through lunch and learn sessions, cultural opportunities through our exchange programme, and you can have an impact on the wider community through one of our charity initiatives. Your career development is important to us and should you ever choose to move on from Wunderman Thompson, we want you to be better than when you joined us.
There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
Wunderman Thompson is proud to be a WPP agency. Headquartered in New York, we have a truly global reach with over 20,000 people in 90 markets. For more information, please visit our website and follow us on LinkedIn and Twitter.
Wunderman Thompson is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees regardless of race, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, gender, age or disability. We rely on legitimate interest as a legal basis for processing personal information under the GDPR for purposes of recruitment and applications for employment.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.