Junior Finance Analyst
Junior Finance Analyst
Location: Poznań, Poland
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
We would like you to have skills in the following areas:
- At least one year of professional experience, preferably in controlling/finance/analysis
- Master’s degree in Finance/Accounting or another related field
- Strong analytical skills
- Very good English (level: B2 or higher)
- High proficiency in MS Office, excellent knowledge of MS Excel (Power Query, Power BI or other visualization tools would be an asset)
- Excellent communication skills and ability to build relationships
- Proactiveness, a team player attitude, continuous improvement mindset
Work with us means:
- Salary depending on presented skills: 6000 - 8000 PLN gross (Contract of Employment).
- Hybrid work style and flexible working hours. Work from home or our super secure office. We deliver your work equipment directly to your home and technical support if needed.
- Relocation package and legal advisor support for foreigners
- Working as a part of a diverse, interdisciplinary team (approx. 20 people)
- Supporting preparing analysis and financial reports for management purposes
- Supporting delivering relevant KPIs analysis and actionable recommendations
- Supporting preparing financial models of investment projects as well as monitoring and evaluating their actual execution
- Cooperation with business units to understand the challenges they’re facing
- Supporting planning cycles, month-end closing activities and audit requests
- Monitoring forecast variances and providing variance explanations
- Providing input to maintain and quality assure master data
- Using your skills and knowledge to take part in additional projects (e.g., building new reporting tools, work-flow improvements)
SUPPORT FOR YOUR GROWTH:
- Onboarding program and designated mentor who will support your career in WTT
- Budget for training and development (workshops, conferences, certifications, coaching, mentoring)
- Internal knowledge sharing and team initiatives (lightning talks, mentoring, team and company-wide retreats)
- English lessons during work hours
- Private healthcare for you and your family (Luxmed VIP package)
- Office and online integration events and team building activities (barbecue, workshops, yoga classes, RPG games etc.)
- Co-financing from the social fund: holidays, kindergarten, nursery, meal allowance, Multisport Plus and others
- Additional financial and psychological support in difficult life situations
- Additional paid days off as an anniversary reward
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.