Account Manager, Senior with German
Account Manager, Senior with German
Department: Client Services
Location: Praha, Czech Republic
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
There are almost 400 of us in Wunderman Thompson Prague, and in the office, you’ll meet both junior and senior colleagues from different parts of the world. We speak Czech and English, but sometimes you’ll also hear Spanish, German, or Italian. Although we are the largest marketing agency in the Czech Republic and a bit of a corporate, an important part of our corporate culture is a friendly and informal atmosphere based on mutual trust and cooperation.
The Account Manager, Senior (AC) will be responsible for the overall coordination, execution, and control of specific digital production projects ensuring consistency with actual commitments and goals. The Account Manager, Senior is actively cooperating with account managers, all internal production teams, and selected stakeholders from the client-side to ensure all agreed work is delivered to the client in high-quality standard and within agreed timelines.
The Account Manager needs to have excellent project management/communication/client management skills. The digital background is a big plus.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Excellent knowledge of the German and English language. The Czech language is a plus but is not required.
- Experience in digital marketing and loyalty programs minimum 3 years.
- Work experience min. one year. Previous work experience in a big international company is welcome.
- Ability to collaborate with designers, developers, QA resources, team leads, and other stakeholders on project specifics.
- Time management skills (ability to prioritize urgent and important tasks and to accomplish them in time).
- Power to influence people.
- Ability to work under pressure.
WHAT REWARD WILL YOU GET FROM US?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays – a competitive salary, 20 days of holiday + 5 relax days, 4 sick days, catering allowance.
On top of this, we offer:
* An Informal, friendly environment supporting diversity
* The professional system of internal education for your potential to grow
* Language lessons
* Birthday gift
* Refreshment in the office
* We are a dog-friendly company
* Multisport card
Home office info: During the Covid pandemic, we prefer working from home. If you need to work from the office, you can.
Would you like to know more about daily agency life? Check out our website, and if you like us, send us your CV (or a link to your LinkedIn profile) and a few sentences about yourself. Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.