Mid .Net Developer
Mid .Net Developer
Location: San José, Costa Rica
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson Costa Rica is seeking for a Mid-Senior .Net Developer. The Net Developer will be part of a Software team that works on mission critical applications. You will be responsible for CMS and .Net application development as well as participating in Back-End development tasks and providing services in the full software development life cycle, from concept and design to testing.
What you’ll do:
- Design I develop solutions for .Net based CMS and .Net web applications, serving as the liaison in translating functional and system requirements into technical solutions.
- Plan I technical solution using best practices in web development regarding security, maintainability, scalability, and performance.
- Implement I and customization of CMS templates, components, and pipelines.
- Experience I of .Net in the context of Sitecore.
Who you are:
- Diverse | Bringing together people of various backgrounds with different life experiences can generate ideas or perspectives that others may not have ever considered or been aware of.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience).
- Development skills in .Net / C# (3+ years of experience is desired).
- Familiar with ASP.Net MVC web development practices.
- Knowledge inother CMS like Optimizely (EpiServer).
- Entity Framework.
- Web Services,WebAPI and RESTful Services.
- XML, JSON.
- IIS, MSSQL Server.
- Version control and: GIT, TFS.
- Error Logging: Log4Net.
- Strong communication skills to interact with Agile team members.
- Must have the ability to work in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Proactive and eager to learn.
- Continuous integration systems: TeamCity, Jenkins,CruiseControl, Hudson.
- Front End: JQuery, SASS, Responsive Design, performance and debugging.
- Experience in analysis and debugging of .Net applications (performance optimizations, heap and thread dump analysis).
- Understanding of CDN setup and configurations (e.g. Akamai).
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.