Reporting & Metrics Analyst
Reporting & Metrics Analyst
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Reporting & Metrics Analyst, with a background in digital services industry. To be successful in this role, you must be able to thrive in an environment where collaboration, client service, intelligence and tenacity are a must. We work by reviewing assigned business processes from end-to-end to identify and address operational, financial and technological risks. Also, we identify opportunities to improve efficiency. Responsibilities include a full range of activities from leading small to mid-size projects to assisting other project managers on larger more complex projects related to operational business functions that affect team members and providers at the market level.
What you’ll do:
- Process | Understand, propose and participate in the constant improvement of JIRA process, including the production module and the Portal.
- Teamplayer | Help defining ramp up and process plans to execute through the internal and external stakeholders as well as supporting the operation to keep high standards.
- Network | Maintain contact with the UHUB team to manage changes and improvements on modules and flows.
- Know-how | Manage the EasyBI instance to extract reports of metrics agreed with the client
- Reports | Extract frequent JIRA metric reports
- Analyst | Participate in updating process descriptions in internal guides, generating documentation, and giving trainings with the team as needed
- Identify | Identify, create and facilitate process design changes by conducting business and systems process analysis and design at a complex level; focusing on quality improvement and data management; ensuring data is reliable and valid; developing process improvements or re-engineering and recommending elimination; integrating new systems and processes with existing ones; and partnering with internal and external customers to ensure systems provided meet the long-term business needs.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Optimistic and flexible | Dig in and figure out how to work creatively. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Innovative and adaptable | Keep up to date with evolving technologies and platforms. Implement processes and strategies that facilitate the growth of the practice. Embrace change and iteration.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you'll need:
- 3-5 years of experience in digital services industries.
- Advanced JIRA knowledge
- ISO 9000 norms knowledge is appreciated
- Fluent in English, both verbal and written
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.