CRM Marketing Executive (Salesforce)
CRM Marketing Executive (Salesforce)
Location: London, United Kingdom
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
With a truly global reach, we work with some of the world’s most ambitious brands, partnering with them across communications, experiences and platforms to deliver world class, inspiring work that has impact! In the UK specifically, our client list includes brands such as; Shell, BT, HSBC, Microsoft, Selfridges, Nestle and Samsung. Our breakthrough creativity has always helped our clients’ businesses succeed and we’re proud to have been voted Campaign’s Customer Engagement Agency of the Year in both 2017 and 2018.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for a CRM Executive to help drive the company’s extensive communication strategy forward using innovative campaigns utilising email and other communication mediums. You will be a highly organised individual, committed to quality work and attention to detail, and passionate about the huge impact that systems contribute to quality marketing campaigns and business development. You will be an experienced CRM Executive looking to progress into a Senior CRM Executive role or an established Senior CRM Executive looking for a new challenge.
What you’ll be doing:
- Planning and delivering email communications to meet fast moving deadlines
- Establishing email performance benchmarks, summarising key insights, and recommending actions to improve the channel
- Focusing on optimising current communications deployed via Salesforce Marketing Cloud
- Data segmentation to ensure that marketing campaigns are correctly targeted for maximum conversion
- Providing strategic support for targeted business development campaigns as part of new and existing agency pitches
- Collaborate with the in-house design team to lay out and build the email journey for various campaigns
- Working with the Growth Marketing Lead to complete A/B testing and other relevant metric-generated activation and make recommendations from findings
- Collaborating with the EMEA team as they create campaigns led via Salesforce
- Working with the Global team to develop CRM in new EMEA markets
- Driving new lead acquisition(prospecting) and database growth initiatives
What you'll need:
- High computer literacy with an advanced knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite
- Experience with a marketing led CRM platform (preferably Salesforce)
- A minimum of 3 years’ experience working on email marketing is essential
- A great understanding of email marketing and customer journey map builds within an email platform is essential
- Basic understanding of HTML coding is preferred
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Proficiency using analytical tools such as Google Analytics
What we can offer you:
We don't settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.