Inclusive Design Strategist
Inclusive Design Strategist
Location: London, United Kingdom
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Job title: Inclusion Strategist
Operational report: Global Head of Inclusive Design
The Inclusion Strategist will partner with the Global Programme Manager (Inclusive Design) & Client Lead
to develop IED programme and project proposals. Once scope is signed, the strategist is responsible for the following:
- Grow and scale the inclusive design practice whilst providing a structure that facilitates knowledge sharing and developing expertise across markets within WT
- Acting as key point of contact for internal stakeholders to advise on an integrated process for inclusive design and accessibility requirements.
- Define and develop concepts and prototypes of inclusive products, services and experiences at varying levels of fidelity - in partnership with internal and external designers.
- Use interdisciplinary thinking and existing research on (DEI) to ground all ideas in research insight, business needs, and design constraints and stretch the ambition of our teams and our clients.
- Design learning plans for co-creation workshops with the underfunded communities
- Moderate the workshops
- Provide reports of findings from the workshops
- Develop inclusive communication toolkits to provide clients with direction on how to speak to underfunded communities
- Speak and write articles on inclusion for industry events
Must have lived experience as someone from an underfunded group
Once it is safe to travel, must be able to travel
A good level of strategy experience within Agencies
Experience with senior clients.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.