Department: Data & Analytics
Location: New York, NY, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Senior Analyst with a background in data, social, website, measurement, and strategic analysis. To be successful in this role, you must be able to thrive in a creative environment where collaboration, client service, intelligence and humor are a must. We work with a national client base in a wide array of industries. We provide keen insights based on data analysis that help them improve their online business. The core of this role revolves around extracting data, compiling reports and creating presentations, but there will be many opportunities to work on a variety of projects.
What you’ll do:
- Lead | Conduct existing Digital Analytics engagements and client presentations in a clear and organized manner. Add insight to data and field strategic and technical questions. Maintain reporting across digital properties including social and website.
- Innovate | Produce measurement frameworks translating business objectives to KPIs and benchmarks. Work with strategy, community management, and creative teams to provide data to inform briefs, address crisis management, and optimize creative.
- Analyze | Utilize third party social and market research tools to help inform analysis for strategy and creative deliverables. Assist with business development for analytical and integrated solutions projects, including RFP response and sales presentations.
Who you are:
- Analytical Thinker | A true visionary with the ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal teams and create gravity around ideas.
- Agile | A jack of all trades equipped with a malleable, crafty scope of ability. A get-things-done attitude. An unparalleled drive of initiative.
- Forecaster | Able to tackle deadlines and special projects with ease. Detail oriented and highly attuned to organizational best practices.
- Data-Driven | Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with a strong technical acumen. An appreciator and master of facts and figures who adheres to ethical standards.
What you’ll need:
- A minimum of 3 years experience conducting digital analysis and communicating relevant insights to internal and external audiences including measurement clients.
- A creative mindset with the ability to combine strong communication and analytics skills to better shape and deliver solutions.
- Willingness to perform tasks and present findings to a group independently.
- Strong experience with data visualization tools such as Tableau, PowerBI, Google Data Studio.
- Strong experience with website analytics such as Adobe Analytics, Google Analytics, and tagging methodologies.
- Strong experience with social channels native analytics and social listening tools including NetBase, BrandWatch, Sprinklr, etc.
- Strong experience in MS Excel and MS PowerPoint.
- Experience creating measurement frames, aligning business objectives to KPIs.
- Experience with A/B Testing, usability studies, surveys, etc.
- Relentless problem-solving abilities and desire for continued improvement.
- Demonstrated experience learning new tools and skills independently; the ability to perform tasks independently and present findings to a group.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.