Inbound Marketing Specialist
Inbound Marketing Specialist
Department: Data & Analytics
Expertise: B2B, Data, Technology
Location: Helsinki, Finland
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What you’ll be doing:
- Developing a strong understanding of products, competition, and marketing goals and objectives of the client
- Actively brainstorm and propose new ideas for inbound marketing campaigns.
- Measuring the effectiveness of campaigns against agreed key performance indicators (KPIs)
- Understanding analytics and data and using them to create effective content strategies
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of the industry’s best practices, strategies, and offerings including inbound marketing
- Support with planning inbound campaigns that leverage SEO, social media, inbound marketing, email campaigns to grow customer acquisition.
- Optimise marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email, content, and social channels.
- Establish alignment sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and convert customers.
- Create monthly reports containing a robust description of monthly activity, suitable advice and recommendations, and a clear summary of performance against the key performance indicators and metrics.
Requirements of an ideal candidate:
- Previous experience in inbound marketing for 1 - 2 year
- Excellent communication (English) and interpersonal skills
- Efficient organisational and time management skills
- Data-driven and research-oriented
- Proficiency in marketing automation and blogging software features
- HTML/CSS, Google/ Adobe Analytics, Excel hands-on experience is an advantage.
What kind of type succeeds in our working environment:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude couple with a strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
Our focus is on keeping teams connected and engaged whether we're in the office or working from home, putting people’s wellbeing first, ensuring every person has access to our learning and development programme and building an inclusive workplace. We have a weekly ‘Staying Connected Calendar’ which is full to the brim of training you can get involved in, inspiration sessions hosted by external partners to check out and wellbeing classes and tips and tricks to look after your mind, body and soul.
Your career development is important to us. Thrive will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.