Location: Santiago, Chile
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a strategic, creative thinker Campaign Manager for one of our important clients.
To be successful in this role, you must be able to thrive in a creative environment where collaboration, client service, intelligence and humor are a must. We work with a national client base in a wide array of industries.
In addition to working independently, you’re someone who is able to collaborate with partners, too. You can help conceptualize and execute other creatives’ ideas. You understand how to build content for brands on a micro level, as well as how to build larger ideas more extensive, multi-platform campaigns.
What you’ll do:
- Responsible | for the setup and follow up of email marketing campaigns in the deployment tool.
- Communicate | Attends and contributes to client meetings and project alignments, representing the agency well in communications with the client.
- Plan | own time efficiently, ensuring deadlines are met and standards maintained across all projects.
- Quality | Undertakes personal quality assurance, revising all aspects of the campaign setup prior to its delivery to the client or final deployment.
- Track | project progress and sends status reports.
- Manage | client expectations related to each project.
- Alert | parties about risks and raises issues.
Who you are:
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
- Experienced | You have already been a part of the implementation and automation of a Marketing campaign.
What you’ll need:
- Demonstrated prior experience running email marketing campaigns.
- Advanced English level (exclusionary).
- Highly organized, effective communicator (internal teams and client facing).
- Recognize and solve problems quickly.
- Has excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- HTML knowledge.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.