Location: San José, Costa Rica
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson Costa Rica is seeking for a Business Analyst. The Business Analyst will be part of a technology team that works on mission critical applications. You will be responsible for outlining business requirements supported by an additional documentation tool that will be used by the interdisciplinary teams (Dev, QA, Creative) as well as participating in delivery from concept, design, development to testing.
What you’ll do:
- Lead | Requirements gathering process.
- Design | Business needs to system solutions, ensuring compatibility and continuity within account existing digital ecosystem.
- Plan | Content Entry Workflows and Identify Content Requirements.
- Ensure | Business, functional, and technical requirements are captured, organized, approved by the client, and followed.
- Support | Developers and QA through Build and Test, Primary Focal for Triage and Troubleshooting of issues.
- Understand | the business issues and data challenges of client’s organization and industry.
- Translate | the "what" from the requirements into the "how" for functional specifications.
- Work | with cross-functional teams to identify a solution and create the applicable business and development documentation.
- Establish | baseline for project scope, identify deviations and change requests.
- Create and Maintain | Process flow requirements.
- Author | User stories and define acceptance criteria.
What you’ll need:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field (or equivalent experience).
- 3+ years of experience working in an interactive agency, online software development environment, or systems integration consulting.
- At least 2 years of experience documenting requirements and specifications for a variety of software applications including websites, intranets, and/or mobile experiences.
- Multi-disciplined individual with familiarity in a variety of concepts, practices, and procedures related to modern web development, content management systems, mobile application development, user experience, and responsive design.
- Well-versed in Web technologies - with an emphasis on CMS Platforms
- Knowledge of Sitecore is a plus.
- Understands CMS concepts, including content authoring, editing, publishing.
- Experience in managing JIRA boards and managing tickets through completion.
- Experience with various agile ceremonies: scrums, sprint planning, retrospectives demos.
- Experience in creating and maintaining Confluence sites and creating ad-hoc documentation.
- Experience defining requirements, user stories & risks.
- Great written and oral communications.
- Ability to immerse oneself in an industry or market, and quickly add value to a project
- Proactive and eager to learn.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.