Senior AI Engineer
Senior AI Engineer
Location: Bydgoszcz, Poland
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Technology applies technology to lay the foundations for this growth. We design, build, manage and run the complex technology ecosystems that give organisations the technical capabilities that fuel their growth. And we don’t just build the technology, we help them to work in new ways to get the most out of it, so they can focus on putting their customers at the heart of the experience. We provide an end-to-end service across three core capabilities; customer acquisition, customer experience and commerce.
Working with us you will:
- Build your role on a balance between hands-on engineering work and setting directions in AI area for Software Products department and WTT company
- Mentor and inspire WTT engineers to become AI proficient
- Take care and improve end-to-end software delivery process using AI best practices and tools
- Design machine learning solutions
- Design and oversee data collection pipelines
- Overview deployment of the model to production
- Work with various stakeholders on interpreting and communicating the model taking care of adopting it to quickly changing business scenarios
- Proactively explore space where data science can be used and increase business value provided to our customers
- Actively share AI knowledge inside and outside of the company (conducting workshops, presentations, writing articles on blog and represent company as a conference speaker)
What we would like you to bring:
- Business awareness and drive to influence AI future in WTT
- Proficiency in efficient communication with both technical and non-technical audiences
- Confidence to build relationships with both internal teams and external vendors,
- Advanced knowledge of Python, in particular packages such as TensorFlow, Pandas, NumPy, SciPy.
- Experience in selecting, developing and refining machine-learning models
- Demonstrable proficiency in statistical data analysis and data visualisation
Nice to have:
- Contributions to Open-Source repositories/competitions (e.g. GitHub, Kaggle)
What we offer you:
- B2B contract
- Support from your first days at WTT - a designated mentor who will support you through your whole career at WTT
- A flexible work location (super secure office or home office)
- Internal knowledge sharing and team initiatives (hackathons, lightning talks, mentoring, team and company-wide retreats)
- Relocation package and legal advisor support
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.