Location: Wunderman Thompson North America,
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Motion Designer. You’re passionate about design, are obsessed with animation and motion, and thrive on collaboration. As Motion Designer, you adhere to the high quality motion/animation standard and work alongside the creative department to bring big ideas to life. You’re a visual explorer, an animator, and visual perfectionist, driven to take an idea to the next level with your motion skills.
What you’ll do:
- Craft | Create motion graphic experiences for creative campaigns, including social and other digital media.
- Collaborate | Work closely with a team to support and fuel ideas. Work with the design team to broaden technical and conceptual skill sets.
- Support | Work alongside Lead Motion designers to help deliver high-quality assets for various formats.
Who you are:
- Optimistic and resilient | You are not afraid to dig in and figure out how to work around problems. You embrace challenges and inspire new ways of thinking.
- Low on ego | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
- Curiosity | You have a breadth of cultural reference points. You stay current with social trends and best practices and incorporate insights into your design.
- Passion | You love clean and functional design, and socially-driven content creation.
- Independent | You manage and prioritize within timelines for project milestones and take personal responsibility for on-time deliverables and expertly crafted design that adheres to client equity and standards.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 3 years of experience in design/advertising
- Passionate about all things design and can contribute design inspiration with the team and agency as a whole
- Portfolio showcasing innovative digital concepts and creative design solutions
- In-depth knowledge of the Adobe Suite, specifically AfterEffects, Photoshop & Illustrator. (Cinema4D preferred)
- Impeccably-organized files and file systems
- Google Suite (Google slides presentation design)
- Familiarity with and/or personal use of popular social platforms
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.