Department: Client Services
Expertise: Communications, CRM
Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is looking for an Account Supervisor to partner with assigned clients to work on everything from brand building to integrated campaigns. Reporting to an Account Director, you will effectively deliver full agency capabilities and support our clients in meeting their business goals.
What you’ll do:
- Client | You'll be the point person for assigned clients. Partner with account leadership to oversee the translation of our clients' vision into a roadmap to achieve their goals. Identify opportunities for growth. Navigate challenging discussions.
- Team | Manage and motivate project teams. Review team deliverables and work with strategists, creative and production teams to create engaging and impactful work. Be an internal resource for product information, competitive climate, and brand guidelines.
- Process | Develop well-written project briefs and workback schedules. Manage medium to large sized projects ensuring they enter the market on time and on budget. Document all client and agency meetings and help manage budgets and finances.
Who you are:
- Agile | A get-things-done attitude. You dig in and figure out how to work around problems. You anticipate requirements and manage expectations.
- Optimistic and focused | Work well with different teams and personalities. You place an importance on the details.
- Open and collaborative | We are a close-knit and supportive team and we're working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion encouraging team environments.
What you’ll need:
- 4+ years of relevant experience in a creative or digital agency.
- Integrated production experience required, with an emphasis on digital communications.
- An understanding of the interaction between offline and online channels, the consumer and data.
- Experience building partnerships and positively influencing team members and clients.
- Skillful at crafting and presenting a supported point of view.
Wunderman Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.