Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Talent Acquisition Coordinator
Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is looking for a Talent Acquisition Coordinator to join Canada's People team. Reporting to the Recruitment & Talent Manager, you will assist with full-cycle recruitment for a wide variety of disciplines and roles and know the importance of building teams that reflect diverse perspectives.
This is a 12-month contract position with benefits, and potential for renewal.
What you’ll do:
- Recruit | Participate in the full-cycle recruitment process.
- Collaborate | Guide hiring teams on the candidate selection process; review resumes, schedule interviews, and carry out hiring discussions with the candidates. Work with People team on additional projects.
- Build Relationships | Manage relationships with candidates through the recruitment process.
- Organize | Ensure compliance on all hiring activities to include reference checks, background checks, offer approvals, and other recruiting policies.
Who you are:
- Motivated | You have a passion for connecting with people and a commitment to finding qualified candidates.
- Agile | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. You place an importance on the details and have a desire for excellence.
- Collaborator | Work well with different personalities and teams. Anticipate requirements and manage expectations.
What you’ll need:
- Recent graduate of HR management program and/or previous recruiting experience.
- Work experience at a digital, creative, or advertising agency an asset.
- Commitment to diversity, equity and inclusion programs.
- Calm and discreet across all situations.
- French fluency an asset.
Wunderman Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.