Location: Seattle, WA, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Commerce, a division of Wunderman Thompson, is the leading strategy consultancy focused on helping brands and retailers grow their business on Amazon and other online retailers and marketplaces. We are relentlessly data-driven and use research and ongoing impact analysis to identify immediate and long-term strategic growth levers for clients. We’ve worked with more than 400 brands, representing more than 2 million SKUs and $2 billion in annual retail sales.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson Commerce is seeking an e-Commerce Specialist who will support the Wunderman Thompson Commerce team in a wide variety of functions including client service and support, content services, and new business development. Successful candidates will be self-driven, detailed oriented, able to multi-task and shift gears and adapt to a wide variety of projects covering all aspects of eCommerce. They will also have a passion to dive into data, solve problems, and improve on existing processes.
We are open to remote locations**
What you’ll do:
- Client Service and Support | Support a team of consultants with recurring tasks and special projects
- Troubleshoot | Check live Inventory postings and analyze for potential issues. Track Inventory performance and any negative reviews.
- Research | Research ASIN and on cord or account suspensions issues, collaborate to write Plan of Action, and work with WTC/client/Amazon to reinstate. Mystery shop 3P resellers for counterfeits/not same ASIN as described. Research counterfeits/not same ASIN and submit Brand Registry or Support cases to remove the offer or seller, plus follow-ups
- Promote | Set up promos/coupons/lightning deals, ensure they go live, monitor as they are live, and track performance
- Content | Supports Content Consultants, Designers, and Copywriters in the execution of content production, optimization and management for our clients.
- New Business | Support initial research for new client pitches. Support proposal research and development.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude couple with a strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you'll need:
- Experience in marketing, business, or operations is strongly preferred.
- 3+ years e-Commerce Experience.
- Strong analytical/data management skills.
- Excellent spreadsheet skills.
- High attention to detail and an ability to manage large amounts of data in an organized and structured way
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.