Location: Saint Louis, MO, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
The Graphic Artist is a member of the Creative team with the responsibility of working with our Creative and Partner Management Teams to ensure that all creative concepts are translated into production ready art files. He or she must have excellent layout and proofing skills and have experience with print production and pre-press processes. Must be fluent in graphic applications including Adobe Suite InDesign, Photoshop and Illustrator. Must also be able to work with the Microsoft suite of Word, Excel and PowerPoint. Must be able to work with multiple projects and be able to perform within tight deadlines, have strong written and verbal communication skills and the ability to adapt to a changing environment and acquire new skills.
What you’ll do:
- Create | Apply consistency and continuity of brand across a variety of deliverables in the design and layout of various projects. Execute layouts, revisions, mock ups, and presentations for projects as needed. Offer strategic and innovative solutions, add/contribute to internal meetings. Design comps, graphic elements, and final deliverables. Assist with the preparation of style guides.
- Collaborate | Partner with account teams for the timely development and execution of campaigns and projects. Collaborate with Account Services to understand client goals, strategy, and feedback. Contribute concepts/ideas to new business pitches, pro-bono, and in-house projects. Participate in internal and client meetings (as needed).
Who you are:
- Thinker | Perform strategic and creative thinking to create innovative solutions across multiple channels.
- Designer | Create visuals for multichannel initiatives, presentations, and other projects.
- Partner | Positive team member with other staff designers including constructive critiques, input and job completion.
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years’ of related industry experience
- Portfolio with successfully launched client projects
- Demonstrated design/concepting/layout ability and typographic skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including proofing, grammar and spelling
- Proficiency with relevant design related programs, including Adobe Suite, Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Demonstrated business acumen, ability to be a team player, establish an information hierarchy, work independently under guidance from senior team members
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.