Ad Operations Deployment Specialist
Ad Operations Deployment Specialist
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
We are seeking a Deployment Consultant on the Client Services team to work within an engagement team and be responsible for identifying business requirements, managing those requirements, creating processes, and supporting implementations. Advanced domain knowledge in one or more vertical industry is also an asset. A successful candidate will have demonstrated sustained exceptional performance, innovation, creativity, insight, and good judgment.
What you’ll do:
- Trafficking, campaign management and day-to-day Ad operations support for USA clients, primarily
- QA and technical support relating to campaigns, creatives, ads, orders and site tagging
- Prioritizing and responding to client requests associated with campaigns via email and telephone calls
- Keeping a holistic view of all campaigns and maintaining campaign status sheets
- Investigating discrepancies/under-delivery or any campaign related issues during or after campaign lifespan
- Online training of clients for ad hoc product training requirements
- Creating and delivering daily reports to internal and external clients as needed
- Understanding of online campaign success metrics, developing client-facing campaign reports with campaign data analysis, commentary and data visualization
- Identifying, reproducing, and resolving technical issues as they relate to Google’s ad serving technologies
- Documenting and tracking technical issues and processes internally and externally
- Managing campaign Billing and Reconciliation process on a monthly basis
- Keep abreast of all product developments and industry knowledge and trends
Who you are:
- Detail-oriented | Meticulous attention to detail, you'll be the last set of eyes before launch.
- Collaborative | High levels of personal accountability
- Curious | Highly motivated and a proven self-starter
- Team player | Excellent communication skills
What you’ll need:
- Degree in Marketing/Advertising or related field and/or equivalent experience and education.
- At least two years of experience on ad operations direct sold or exchange areas.
- Experience working with Google suite tools such as: Ad Manager, Ad Exchange, Campaign Manager or Analytics will be valued
- Experience working with business users to gather requirements, writing functional and technical specifications and communicating technical requirements.
- Ability to work independently and manage multiple task assignments
- Strong oral and written communication skills, including presentation skills (MS Visio, MS PowerPoint)
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- Advanced/Native English level
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.