ACCOUNT DIRECTOR, EMEA/APAC REGION
ACCOUNT DIRECTOR, EMEA/APAC REGION
Department: Client Services
Expertise: Apps, Commerce, Consulting, CRM, CX
Location: Praha, Czech Republic
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
There are almost 400 of us in Wunderman Thompson Prague, and in the office, you’ll meet both junior and senior colleagues from different parts of the world. We speak Czech and English, but sometimes you’ll also hear Spanish, German, or Italian. Although we are the largest marketing agency in the Czech Republic and a bit of a corporate, an important part of our corporate culture is a friendly and informal atmosphere based on mutual trust and cooperation.
The Account Director at Wunderman Thompson will be responsible for the overall communication, coordination, execution, and control of specific digital production projects ensuring consistency with existing commitments and goals. The Account Director directly leads several account managers based in Europe and APAC region. Indirectly cooperates with all internal production teams and selected stakeholders from the client-side to ensure Wunderman Thompson will deliver all agreed work to the client in high-quality standard and within agreed timelines. The Account Director is responsible for the profitability of the client.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED:
- Excellent knowledge of English written and oral communication skills with the ability to effectively and efficiently communicate at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent account and project management/communication/client management skills supported ideally by solid online marketing background with an excellent experience in and focusing on social media and platforms.
- Excellent organization skills (to keep the work organized and well distributed among team members).
- Experience with project management software. Excellent knowledge of MS Office, including PowerPoint, is a matter of course.
- Detailed-oriented, efficient, dependable, and collaborative team player with a positive “can-do” professional attitude to deliver.
- Ability to collaborate with designers, developers, social media experts, data analysts and other expert leads, and stakeholders on project specifics.
- Capacity for the project and directional changes and flexibility is a must.
- Time management skills. Ability to prioritize urgent and essential tasks and to accomplish them in time.
- Power to influence people and skills to push clients creatively and strategically.
What reward will you get from us?
Everything is considered a company standard nowadays - a competitive salary, 20 days of holiday + 5 relax days, 4 sick days, catering allowance.
On top of this, we offer:
- An Informal, friendly environment supporting diversity
- The professional system of internal education for your potential to grow
- Language lessons
- Birthday gift
- Refreshment in the office
- We are a dog-friendly company
- Multisport card
- New office WPP Campus, nearby metro Vltavska; Bubenská 1, Prague 7
- Home office two days per week
If you see a match, let us know and apply now! Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!
Would you like to know more about daily agency life? Check out our website.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.