Senior Account Manager
Senior Account Manager
Department: Client Services
Expertise: Communications, CRM
Location: Singapore, Singapore
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
We are looking for a Senior Account Manager, responsible for establishing, maintaining, and growing strong external client relationships. This responsibility includes maintaining stable client relationships, achieving growth on existing accounts and ensuring world-class work. You are expected to be the cross-functional (and pan geographic) team leader and manage medium to large scale accounts or multiple accounts, or independently manages brands within accounts. This role reports to the Associate Account Director.
What you’ll do
· Translate the client’s vision and needs into business requirements, coordinate with project teams on required deliverables, and proactively manage client expectations.
· Establish day-to-day working relationships with Business Leads and Marketers across 6 vertical markets to ensure we continue to grow our business and respective accounts
· Identify opportunities and new interests that the client may not recognise to help drive revenue and benefit business needs as their digital advisor
· Ensure work is delivered on budget and manage invoicing according to contractual terms
· Be a role model for stewardship between the client and the agency by balancing the account’s needs with avoiding unnecessary expenditures that could otherwise be avoided through proactive planning and resource management (working with the Ops team)
· Naturally probe and question your clients to understand what it is they need of us as their agency partner as the clearer the brief, the more refined and informed our response will be
· Anticipate, proactively address, and advise management on potential client or revenue issues
Who you are
· Min 5+ years of relevant experience in a digital marketing communications capacity with local and international clients and have run a commercial business for a min of 3 years.
· Proven experience in managing teams working cross-functionally across strategy, CX, UX/UI, technology, data, and medical writer within a fast-paced environment
· Digital creative agency experience is preferred with strong BTB and BTC exposure with demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service
· Prior experience of running CRM/ loyalty programmes
· Strong working knowledge of Google Analytics, Google Adwords and Omniture (or ability to learn fast on this)
· Must be proactive, a self-starter and an excellent communicator both verbal and written
· Able to create coherent and persuasive presentations with proficiency in Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint
· Experience in the field of health communication across OTC and Rx (from strategy conceptualization through to measurement)
· Strong understanding of omnichannel ecosystem in health communication (offline and online) and being well-versed in materials such as eDMs, e-Detailing ads, rep-triggered emails, etc.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.