Department: Data & Analytics
Location: Cairo, Egypt
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Leads Executive Role Description
This is a Full-time role in Wunderman Thompson within a team of one of our largest Accounts in the IT industry.
The team is part of a Corporate program to execute and land global, regional and local operations in a compliant, standardized and effective manner. All this, leveraging global data and measurement programs and sophisticated Modern Marketing engines.
The candidate will be responsible of the daily marketing operations about managing and uploading the leads into the different systems.
- Proficient in Excel's Query Features (Macros, Formulas, pivot tables and charts..etc)
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, time management and presentation skills.
- Strong Administration/Operations skills
- Ability to communicate effectively with peers, management, & business groups.
- Relationship management skills collaboration and conflict resolution skills
- Demonstrated understanding of marketing communications vehicles, tools and execution, both online and offline
- Ability to articulate and evangelize within the local marketing organization(s)
- Knowledge of Microsoft brand and products
- Understanding of Marketing Automation
- Analytical aptitude
- Self-starter with a proactive attitude
- Individual contributor able to work effectively across different teams
- An interest in marketing and campaign operations
- Team player – must focus on winning as a team rather than individually
- Detail-oriented – Treat the work as your own and can analyze.
- Drive for results – Be tough and persistent and know when to research vs. when to make a quick decision.
- Client service oriented – Be positive and optimistic.
- Bachelor Degree in Business Administration or related field.
- 1-2 years of overall experience using Excel
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.