Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
The team is part of a Corporate program to execute and land global, regional and local operations in a compliant, standardized and effective manner. All this, leveraging global data and measurement programs and sophisticated Modern Marketing engines.
The role is focused on ensuring the right tracking and measurement mechanism is present in all Marketing Campaigns landing in market. The core role is to advise, execute and consult the marketers and in their ongoing campaign execution through tagging, tracking and measurement implementation to ensure an accurate Return On Marketing Investment view.
Tracking is an essential key area for Marketing, this role is positioned as Subject Matter Expert on Data Science enabling marketing data conversions and campaign performance insights.
• Enable Integrated and Consistent Marketing Execution from Area HQ to Subsidiaries
• Partner with Marketers to understand their campaign strategy and translate this strategy into tool instrumentation and set up requirements ifmarketer requires assistance.
• Provide Knowledge on Marketing Tools and Services
• Support marketers in using and understanding reporting capabilities to extract insights and optimize campaign performance.
• Participate in regular syncs with Analytics Leads ahead of local Marketing Governance rhythms.
• Provide governance and consultation on Spend Association; Proactively monitor and close gaps (hands-on as needed)
• Analyze and explore the key business metrics that matter most in a data-driven world – such as growth, retention, conversion and engagement.
• Design and build Machine Learning models to solve complex business problems.
• Design and build analytical reports and their backend data model.
• Collect business requirements, analyze them and translate them into insights via analytical reports
• 5+ years of hands-on experience in advanced analytics or data science roles•Demonstrated strength in coding in Python, or R.
• Experience in Azure ML is a plus
• Experience in Azure platform is a plus
• Experienced in database technology such as SQL, Spark, Hadoop, or similar
• Strong experience in machine learning and statistical concepts
• Strong knowledge in dimensional modeling design concepts.
• Hands-on experience in dimensional modeling implementation.
• Self-motivated, agile, and driven to think out-of-the-box
• Ability to understand and translate business and product questions into data insights and implement solutions
• Fluent in English, written and spoken.
• Experience and knowledge of reporting platforms such as Microsoft Power BI
• Excellent organizational, time management and presentation skills.
• Ability to communicate effectively with peers, management, & business groups
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Intermediate to advanced project management strategies and tools
• Demonstrated understanding of marketing communications vehicles, tools and execution, both online and offline
• Understanding of Marketing Operations•Ability to articulate and evangelize within the local marketing organization(s)
• Relationship management skills collaboration and conflict resolution skills
• Reporting and Analysis
• Knowledge of Microsoft brand and products
• Understanding of Marketing Automation
• Analytical aptitude
• Self-starter with a proactive attitude• Individual contributor able to work effectively across different teams
• An interest in marketing and campaign operations
• Team player – must focus on winning as a team rather than individually
• Detail-oriented – Treat the work as your own and can analyze.
• Drive for results – Be tough and persistent and know when to research vs. when to make a quick decision.
• Client service oriented – Be positive and optimistic.
• Bachelor or M.Sc. Degree in Computer Science or Statistics, or Mathematics or related field.
• 3-5 years of hands-on experience in building Machine Learning models using R or Pythom
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.