Department: Data & Analytics
Expertise: Consulting, Data, Technology
Location: Richardson, TX, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is looking for an Associate Consultant who will be responsible for supporting the delivery of assigned consulting projects utilizing the frameworks and tools developed and maintained by the consulting organization. This role requires strong organizational skills, the ability to craft well-articulated content, a desire for learning and a natural curiosity for problem-solving.
Successful candidates will bring a passion and interest for learning and applying our consulting frameworks, tools and methodologies in delivering client engagements, enabling new and improved client capability across our key areas of focus; data, technology and operational design.
In addition to supporting consulting delivery, this role will support efforts in responding to opportunities for growth from existing client engagements, as well is in new client pitches.
**We are open to remote locations**
What you’ll do:
- Deliver | Responsible for supporting the delivery of consulting engagements, ensuring the highest standards in terms of quality of thinking and articulation of recommendations. Consistency and commitment to fundamentals using the tools, frameworks and methodologies are critical to ensuring the quality and rigor in our deliverables.
- Advise | Supporting client advocacy is critical to earning trust and organizational support. This role supports the interface with client roles and must have the acumen to maneuver political landscapes in the pursuit of driving and enabling change.
- Grow | Proactive listening to identify opportunities that drive client value
- Maintain | Supporting the upkeep, refinement and ongoing modernization of the consulting frameworks, methodologies and tools utilized to deliver consulting projects
Who you are:
- Listener | Identifying real underlying challenges through misleading symptoms and unrelated noise requires active listening and experience. Empathy and curiosity are critical attributes.
- Collaborator | We are a decentralized organization across North America, but we win as a team and foster a collaborative environment for success.
- Creator | The ability to develop intelligent and well-articulated recommendations will shape the transformational of the clients we work with.
- Ambitious | An enterprising mindset that is interested in objective-based growth outcomes.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 3 yrs overall experience
- Experience in advertising/marketing required; operational experience preferred
- Experience in working in collaborative teams required
- Excellent written, verbal and presentation skills.
- Experience working with senior leaders in organizations and across entire organizations.
- Experience in delivering value and/or solving for challenges
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.