Community Manager Temporary
Community Manager Temporary
Location: Santiago, Chile
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson seeks a Community Manager for a Temporary 3 months contract to immerse themselves in one of Wunderman Thompson´s most prestigious accounts.
What you'll do:
- Process | Proficiently write in diverse copy styles across a range of assignments. You’ll analyze problems, anticipate consequences, and eliminate obstacles to successfully complete projects. Concept and collaborate on campaign ideas and social tactics with a creative team while working on multiple projects. Manage and prioritize projects within timelines for project milestones.
- Manage | Manage WT Client social media networks
Who you are:
- A builder | Innovator with a desire to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must be a champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging, especially when working across disciplines.
- An experimenter | Embrace the unknown and ready to break process. You’ll be excited by opportunities to explore new ideas rather than rely on existing paradigms, and you view technology as a tool that can drive this creativity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 1 years of managing social media, copywriting and conceptual experience at a creative or traditional agency, or equivalent.
- Portfolio showcasing digital or traditional experience and strong conceptual thinking.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities in order to meet deadlines.
- Desire to be hands-on and you enjoy tinkering and making things
- A positive attitude and capacity for thinking above and beyond the clients’ initial ask.
- Setting and implementing social media and communication campaigns to align with marketing strategies
- Providing engaging text, image and video content for social media accounts
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.