Department: Data & Analytics
Location: Praha, Czech Republic
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
There are almost 400 of us in Wunderman Thompson Prague, and in the office, you’ll meet both junior and senior colleagues from different parts of the world. We speak Czech and English, but sometimes you’ll also hear Spanish, German, or Italian. Although we are the largest marketing agency in the Czech Republic and a bit of a corporate, an important part of our corporate culture is a friendly and informal atmosphere based on mutual trust and cooperation.
Please note, this role is based in Prague, Czech Republic, and would fit profiles who hold CZ/EU Citizenship or a work permit in the Czech Republic.
Our Prague branch looking for Data Analyst/Scientist
What you’ll do:
- Developing a set of processes, architectures, and technologies that convert raw data into meaningful information that drives business actions
- Connect and transform various data sources and build ML and AI models
- Linking with clients and other teams to understand their business problems and defining how our data can solve this
- Data architecture understanding
What you’ll need:
- Background in advanced mathematics, in particular in probability theory and statistics, data mining, and machine learning.
- Knowledge/experience in data science and building predictive models.
- Working experience in Python, R
- Experience with data visualization tools like Tableau, PowerBI, DataStudio
- Experience with REST API
- An understanding of best practice data architecture
- Knowledge of Cloud Platforms (MS AZURE, GCP AWS) is an advantage
- Knowledge of Keboola Connection (or similar platform) is a big advantage
- Advanced knowledge of SQL, T/SQL
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively in a team structure. Team player, flexible enough to cope with unexpected situations. Calm, assured, friendly
- A Love of data
What reward will you get from us?
Everything considered a company standard nowadays – a competitive salary, 20 days of holiday + 5 relax days, 4 sick days, catering allowance.
On top of this, we offer:
- An Informal, friendly environment supporting diversity
- The professional system of internal education for your potential to grow
- Language lessons
- Birthday gift
- Refreshment in the office
- We are a dog-friendly company
- Multisport card
Home office info: During the Covid pandemic, we prefer working from home. If you need to work from the office, you can.
Would you like to know more about daily agency life? Check out our website, and if you like us, send us your CV (or a link to your LinkedIn profile) and a few sentences about yourself. Or, if you know someone who would be suitable for this position, let them know!
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.