Location: London, United Kingdom
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Consulting is the global digital transformation and business partner for organisations that want to build the future. We help our clients define innovative business models and support them through execution. We are also able to leverage the wider Wunderman Thompson capabilities, from creativity to data & technology, to ensure we deliver profitable growth for our clients.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for a Strategy Manager who is enthusiastic about helping grow a new transformational consulting practice from the ground up.
This opportunity is great if you:
- Are looking for a career change from a typical consultancy to a startup environment within a large digital agency
- Are passionate about driving deep transformational change rather than just producing powerpoint documents and recommendations
- Want to work for leading companies with a large global footprint and love working with smart and creative consultants
- Want to be part of cross-functional teams with members from UX, UI, Brand, Data and Technology
- Have an entrepreneurial mindset, thrive in a start-up environment and value a collaborative culture
What you’ll be doing:
- Overseeing and leading digital transformation projects and work streams from start to finish.
- Shaping the strategic thinking behind the digital products and services that we design and develop for our clients.
- Coordinating and motivating our multidisciplinary teams
- Leading, designing and assessing complex financial, operational and organisational analysis
- Defining business problems and formulating hypotheses plus leveraging the resources and know-how of Wunderman Thompson Consulting.
- Structuring, leading and participating in client workshops and strategy brainstorming sessions.
- Identifying new offerings and propositions for WTC that could lead to commercial opportunities.
We would love to see Strategy Managers with:
- A minimum of 5 years of traditional &/or digital strategy consulting experience at a top tier consulting company
- Experience working in a client-facing environment, preferably in digital transformation projects, new value proposition design and strategy creation
- Experience leading consulting projects from start to finish.
- Strong analytical, research, communication and presentation skills
- Critical and creative thinking and an ability to execute on the details
- Knowledge of strategic concepts and frameworks
- An ability to engage with potential new clients
- Enthusiasm, courage, and curiosity
- A thirst for knowledge and a desire to show that the impossible is possible
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.