Software Engineer (Java)
Software Engineer (Java)
Location: Bydgoszcz, Poland
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
- Back-end development (Java or other object-oriented languages)
- Web platforms architecture
- Third party services integrations (REST APIs)
- Version Control systems
- CMS functionalities and development principles (at least basics)
- English (min. B2)
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
- Proactiveness, a team player attitude, continuous improvement mindset
- Openness to newest technologies and approaches (Front-end - maybe, DevOps – why not?, AI - cool)
- Java, Kotlin, Groovy
- Maven, Gradle, OSGi
- Jenkins, GitHub Actions, Bamboo, Azure Pipelines
- Cypress, REST-assured
- Ansible, Terraform
- Cloud based solutions: AWS, Azure and GCP
- Adobe Experience Manager, Magnolia
- Automation of builds and provisioning of development environments (configuration as a code, GitHub actions)
- Production deployments (monitoring of performance and security)
- Taking part in internal initiatives that combine business and technology (open-source projects, hackathons, R&D)
- Salary depending on presented skills: 8 000 - 14 000 PLN gross (Contract of Employment) or 9 000 - 15 000 PLN (B2B). Choose the employment type that works best for you.
- Hybrid work style and flexible working hours. Work from home or our super secure office. We deliver your work equipment directly to your home and technical support if needed.
- Relocation package and legal advisor support for foreigners
- Working as a part of a diverse, interdisciplinary, agile team (approx. 10 people) in projects lasting from 3 to 12 months for global brands such as Ford, EY, Unilever, and Colgate-Palmolive
- Building AEM (Adobe Experience Manager) based web platforms
- Working with complex and distributed architectures based on open-source solutions and lightweight technologies like RxJava, Vert.x and Consul
- Being trusted to deliver high quality outcomes in a timely manner using methods and practices that serve you well.
- Using your skills and knowledge, taking part in technical decisions, consulting on technical solutions and shaping projects at every single stage.
- Onboarding program and designated mentor who will support your career in WTT
- Budget for training and development (workshops, conferences, certifications, coaching, mentoring)
- Internal knowledge sharing and team initiatives (hackathons, lightning talks, mentoring, team, and company-wide retreats)
- Train the trainers sessions for conference speakers
- English lessons during work hours
- Private healthcare for you and your family (Luxmed VIP package)
- Office and online integration events and team building activities (barbecue, workshops, yoga classes, RPG games etc.)
- Co-financing from the social fund - holidays, kindergarten, nursery, Multisport Plus and others
- Additional financial and psychological support in difficult life situations
- Additional paid days off as an anniversary reward
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.