Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a collaborative, detail oriented and problem solver person willing to immerse themselves in one of Wunderman Thompson´s most prestigious accounts.
What you’ll do:
- Manage | Manage digital campaigns. Focus on digital marketing.
- Coordinate | Create and execute maketing plans based on achieving client goals.
- Report | Create inspiring visual reports and results presentations to identify opportunities and improve the digital experience.
- Manage digital campaigns.
Who you are:
- Innovative and adaptable | Keep up to date with evolving technologies and platforms. Implement processes and strategies that facilitate the growth of the practice. Embrace change and iteration.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging
- Detail Oriented | Sharp attention to detail and a drive for perfection.
- Self-Starter | Proactive, positive, and adaptable with a problem-solving approach.
What you'll need:
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role.
- To have followed a course of studies in Marketing, Advertising or related.
- Fluent in English is a must.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong knowledge of Digital Marketing is a plus.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.