Employee Comms Specialist
Employee Comms Specialist
Department: Client Services
Location: Beirut, Lebanon
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Employee Communications Specialist JD
The Employee Communications Specialist is responsible for defining and executing impactful and compelling strategies, plans and materials to deliver key messages and communication activities to internal and external audience. The Employee Communications Specialist is an experienced communications professional with significant marketing and engagement experience.
- Support in creation and execution of Employee Comms campaigns across MEA
- Support internal customer, partner, community and employee storytelling
- Coordinate with key stakeholders in driving employee engagement activities that are aligned with business priorities
- Excellent copywriting for a variety of internal channels (newsletters, internal campaigns, video scripts, website content etc.)
- Supporting with the coordination and creation of visual content (incl. video shoots)
- Working with internal stakeholders to land key campaigns, coordinate cascades
- Drive internal comms tools adoption in partnership with Microsoft Digital, Business Groups and IT
- Own internal branding design, channels and employee engagements network
- Good knowledge in graphic design, video editing and animation
- At least 5 years’ experience working in strategic marketing communications with a demonstrated track record of success
- Prior experience in building innovative and effective campaigns, preferably in an agency setup
- Ability to work on own initiative in tight deadlines, blend with teams, motivated and digitally savvy
- Project Management and Planning abilities
- Experience in copywriting and editing
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills
- BSc/BA in public relations, communications or relevant field
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.