Digital Analytics Manager (REMOTE Option)
Digital Analytics Manager (REMOTE Option)
Department: Data & Analytics
Expertise: Data, Health
Location: Washington, DC, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Health, a division of Wunderman Thompson, works with companies to build world-class healthcare and pharmaceutical brands among medical professionals and consumers, with a transmedia storytelling approach that covers print, digital and television broadcast media, medical education, sales force presentations and managed access strategies.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson Health is seeking Digital Analytics Manager for our Washington, DC office (remote is also an option). This role supports the Marketing Intelligence lead on assigned accounts. The Digital Analytics Manager leverages data and research to develop, track, measure, and optimize marketing solutions for clients while leading a number of analytical projects. This is a critical, client-facing role within our team. We are looking for an experienced analyst who is adept at crafting narratives from data to inform strategic messaging in our marketing efforts and campaign reporting and is capable of guiding junior team members.
What You'll Do
- Analyze | Provide campaign results reporting and actionable insights for client projects and overall program needs. Oversee analysis and reporting projects. Provide each assigned account with strategic planning inputs, in-depth target segment profiles, measurement plans, performance forecasts, and Pro-forma financial analyses. Analyze large and complex data sets to solve clients' marketing challenges. Develop analytical techniques and tools into marketable products that fulfill needs across the client base. Develop and implement testing plans to evaluate current campaigns.
- Report | Develop persuasive presentations, POV documents, and strategic and operational recommendations to clients. Create reports and visualizations to draw conclusions. Develop strategic recommendations with discipline leads on assigned account(s). Provide marketing profiles of target segments on established criteria accessed through internal database review and external research. Provide periodic evaluation and strategic insights of brand and marketplace social conversations.
- Manage | Oversee outside vendors and partners (such as database partners, service bureaus, list vendors, etc.) to ensure data integrity for outbound marketing efforts as well as analysis and reporting. Oversee fulfillment partners, ensuring accurate and timely campaign execution, campaign definition and business rules, and overseeing their execution. Collaborate with all multi-disciplinary teams on data strategy and tracking requirements to enable program execution and measurement needs across all channels.
Who you are:
- Client Partner | Engages with clients directly in the review and discussion of data trends, insights, and recommendations. Contributes to a high client satisfaction rating of agency relationships and contributions. Works with the Account Management team to maintain and grow client relationships and manage client expectations. Partners with discipline leads and network resources as appropriate on the identification of organic growth opportunities and development and presentation of new project ideas.
- Team Player | Works with Marketing Intelligence lead to manage MI resources on respective account(s). Assist team lead with new hires. Participate in bi-annual evaluations of self and team. Document progress and goal setting. Assist with team training.
- Entrepreneur | Seek opportunities to grow our clients’ business and improve our work. Provide analytical support for business development opportunities. Foster innovation of new ideas and encourage independent thought.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s degree plus a minimum of 5 years’ or more experience in analytical/planning functions within the RM field; Master’s degree preferred.
- Minimum of 2 years of supervisory experience.
- Proficiency with data analysis tools and web analytics tools and implementation (e.g., Google Analytics, Adobe / Omniture).
- Experience with Tableau, Power BI or other data visualization tools
- SQL and/or Python programming nice to have.
- Advanced competencies in Microsoft Office, database and Internet environments.
- Ability to prioritize time well and juggle multiple projects effectively.
- Ability to communicate coherently and sensitively with clients, vendors and staff members.
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and consensus-building skills.
- Intuitive and analytical approach to problem-solving.
- Ability to organize people, projects and information.
- Ability to offer proactive solutions and ensure successful progression without guidance.
- Ability to mentor and communicate across departments in a team and matrix environment.
- Ability to exhibit a client service approach with results-driven performance.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.