Sr Audiovisual Designer
Sr Audiovisual Designer
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson’s Senior Audiovisual are makers and communicators that use design to bring digital solutions to life. In this role, you will apply your passion for brand, craft, and motion design fidelity to help clients transform and evolve their business, while mentoring talented members of your team and collaborating with other team leaders.
What you’ll do:
- Guidelines | Be an expert on the brand’s guidelines and control quality deliverables. Define look and feel of digital executions. Demonstrate a full understanding of each client’s brand values, guidelines and briefs.
- Team player | Work closely with our designers, illustrators, creative, motion, strategy teams, while having an overall understanding of all of these areas.
- Know-how | A strong knowledge of digital, audiovisual and animation skills (excluding).
- Collaborative | Work side by side with colleagues from other countries in English language. Make sure the communication is fluent and clear.
- Quality | Take personal responsibility for on-time deliverables and expertly crafted design that adheres to client equity and standards.
Who you are:
- Direction | Take creative ownership and provide direction to the audiovisual team.
- Hard work | Team player willing to do whatever it takes to make the work better. Follow processes strictly to make sure the workflow is as smooth as possible.
- Leadership | Lead on complex and high profile work requiring depth and breadth of experience and creative thinking.
- Overall | Analyse problems, anticipate consequences, and eliminate obstacles to successfully complete projects.
What you’ll need:
- 5+ years of experience in a digital creative agency as a Audiovisual Graphic Designer
- Verbal and written fluency in English.
- Versatility of working on different types of digital projects, generating a strong visual, with high impact and innovative.
- Proven skills in the areas of conceptual, systematic and motion graphic design.
- Stay current with the latest design trends and technology and implement as appropriate.
- Proven track record of delivering projects on time and on budget.
- Strong organization skills and keen attention to detail.
- Present creative work in a clear and engaging manner.
- Must work well in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Demonstrate creative design solutions within constraints of the online environment.
- A passion for all things digital with a keen eye for visual details and accuracy.
- Champion collaboration and team building.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.