Digital Media Analyst
Digital Media Analyst
Department: Data & Analytics
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is seeking a Digital Media Analyst, with background in campaign and strategic analysis. To be successful in this role, you must be able to thrive in a creative environment where collaboration, client service, intelligence and humor are a must. We work with national and international clients in a wide array of industries. We provide keen insights based on data analysis that help them improve their online business. The core of this role will be run advertising campaigns and track campaign success metrics.
What you’ll do:
- Analyze | Extract significant information and campaign success metrics
- Monitor | Create custom measurement plans based on client goals to measure digital performance, Investigate what discrepancies exist before and during the campaign
- Identify | Discover underperforming areas and identify opportunities to improve the digital experience. Identify business requirements
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude coupled with strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Innovative and adaptable | Keep up to date with evolving technologies and platforms. Implement processes and strategies that facilitate the growth of the practice. Embrace change and iteration.
What you'll need:
- At least 2 years of experience in the same or similar role
- Professionals in Marketing, Advertising or related careers with strong knowledge of Digital Media Market
- Google Admanager, Adsense, Campaign Manager or Analytics will be valued
- Manage BI Tools (Power BI, Google Data Studio, Tableau, etc.) will be valued
- Fluency in English is required and Portuguese will be valued
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.