Location: Poznań, Poland
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
We are Wunderman Thompson Technology - a group of talented engineers, tech experts, and creators who combine our passions and contribute to the IT world. You may know us better as Cognifide or Mirum – in 2020 we changed our names, but at the same time, we remained a great team of people who deliver our best. We design, build, manage and run complex technology platforms and help our clients to benefit from our work and creativity.
- Good knowledge of: C #, ASP.NET MVC, GIT, REST API, Ajax, Microsoft SQL
We would like you to have skills in the following areas:
- Experience in creating web applications
- Knowledge of design patterns
- Fluent English (B2 minimum)
- Knowledge of agile methodologies – you should know what Agile is, and know how to work in Scrum
If eager to spread your wings as a .NET Developer you might be open for:
- Learning about e-commerce systems
- Learning about Content Management Systems (CMS): Episerver / Sitecore / Umbraco
- Learning about cloud solutions - Azure, AWS
- Gaining experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Delivery
- Learning about JIRA and Confluence
Having knowledge/experience in some of the above would be a plus.
Work with us means:
- Salary depending on presented skills 7 000 – 14 000 PLN gross (Contract of Employment), 9 000 – 15 000 PLN gross (B2B)
- Full-time job
- Software implementation in .NET technologies
- Taking care of the code quality and compliance with applicable standards
- Creating technical documentation
- Collaboration with the rest of the development team.
- Execution of orders for external clients of the agency. We don't work on our own product.
SUPPORT FOR YOUR GROWTH:
- Onboarding program and designated mentor who will support your career in WTT
- Internal knowledge sharing and team initiatives (lightning talks, mentoring, team and company-wide retreats)
- English lessons during work hours
- Private healthcare for you and your family (Luxmed VIP package)
- Office and online integration events and team building activities (barbecue, workshops, yoga classes, RPG games etc.)
- Multisport Plus
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.