Global Program Director - Healthcare
Global Program Director - Healthcare
Department: Project Management & Delivery
Location: Boston, MA, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
WT MSC is the onshore/offshore marketing services & digital production division of Wunderman Thompson. WT MSC offers brands 'modern and smart' production mixing content and technology with integrated analytics to increase agility; reduce costs and faster time-to-market
With 12 Service Centers, and over 3000 employees, WT MSC has facilities across the globe in locations the US, Prague, Romania; Delhi, Buenos Aires, Uruguay, Lima; Columbia; Lebanon, Dhaka, Copenhagen, and South Africa. We provide large scale digital production, connected studios, production operations platforms, marketing outsourcing consultancy and CRM execution
Our onshore-offshore production solutions are best-in-class, managed by our team of talented account and creative leads onshore , and supported by execution specialists in our centers across the globe. This unique approach to marketing delivery has established us as the largest agency-owned marketing services group in the world.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson MSC is seeking an experienced Global Program Director who can assume strategic ownership of a global pharmaceutical account within the production space. Within this role you would assume a critical position in the Wunderman Thompson MSC operation which provides an amazing opportunity to join a company in the forefront of one of the fastest growing industries and reporting directly to our Global MSC Health Lead.
You will play a key part in leading a team as well as overseeing the production operations coming out of near and offshore teams. You manage all aspects of client engagement including, the delivery of all production engagements through our production hubs, to deliver on client requirements.
You are an entrepreneurial minded individual who can collaborate with MSC’s business leaders to develop and administer short- and long-term business plans and key strategies for program development and growth.
You are familiar with the complexities and regulations within pharma marketing content and its production. You consider yourself a team captain — someone who can manage workstreams across different interagency teams and agency partners with ease while ensuring that multiple projects are scoped accurately, are profitable, and are delivered on time and on budget while retaining the highest quality.
You supervise team members and seek to leverage their successes to support new opportunities for their professional growth.
Lastly, you are able to be a critical communication link between our client and the MSC Executive Team.
What you’ll do:
- Manage | You will be responsible for managing our client relationship and overall client satisfaction, leading and coordinating our hub teams worldwide in charge of delivering the work, serve as escalation and resolution point, drive business development by identifying and targeting growth opportunities and activities to expand Wunderman Thompson MSC footprint within our client
- Support | You will contribute to NB activities by identifying organic opportunities on your client account(s) and supporting business leaders with solutions development for RFI/RFP responses.
- Lead | You will successfully onboard team members into a steady state operation and implement proper processes, and employee support systems in partnership with our global delivery and HR teams.
Who you are:
- Client Advocate | You will fully represent and embed the client’s Interest in the day-to-day operations of production. You would work to establish operational and performance goals; monitor performance to ensure we are meeting their KPI’s. You would be the escalation point for our clients in resolving issues while building multi-tier relationships.
- Operational/Production Manager | You will work hand in hand with the onsite team and our offshore production hubs to ensure their delivery meets or exceeds client expectations.
- Relationship Builder | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns. You must be a champion of a team environment that is comfortable and encouraging with the ability and appetite to bring people together. You possess an innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Ego-less |We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- 6+ years of project and delivery management experience in the production space for advertising or marketing communications; a minimum of 4 years of hands-on experience managing digital projects and other 360 production campaigns (digital, print, video, etc.).
- Experience of working in (preferably large) agencies on large global accounts.-experience in the Health/Pharma space, understanding the unique needs within.
- Self-driven with proven experience working with multi-disciplinary teams (CX, UX, Tech, Creative, PM/AM) across remote offices. Good understanding of emerging web standards, user-centered design, optimization and search practices.
- Proven track record in a client-service environment including presenting work and the ability to link people (including team members and stakeholders), ideas, and information throughout a project life.
- High EQ and the ability to read what a team needs to help motivate them & cultivate their careers.
- Proficiency in MS Office products.
- Availability to travel within the US and to other Wunderman Thompson MSC offices.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.