Location: Budapest, Hungary
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
We are looking for a skilled and results-driven Digital Strategist to coordinate our various social media and digital communication channels. He will design and execute digital marketing strategies based on our clients’ goals and corroborated by user experience data. He will be collaborating with our social media managers to initiate digital communications projects, to report on planned and current strategies, and to ensure that projects are executed within budget. He must excel at out-of-the-box thinking and is creative yet methodical his quest to reach and inspire target market.
The candidate understands the nuances, advantages, and shortcomings of each platform, is up to date with trends and is proactive in figuring out what kind of content will help us reach our goals more effectively.
The ideal candidate for this position should be innovative and web and multimedia savvy. Ultimately, the outstanding Digital Strategist should have a firm grasp of the various digital touchpoints, steer our clients’ digital narrative, and drive highly effective digital campaigns.
What you'll be doing:
- Evaluate and implement improvements on digital strategy
- Research products, services, and current strategies to identify new opportunities
- Research the latest digital tools and interactive trends
- Optimize SEO
- Create integrated and cost-effective digital strategies
- Be up-to-date with our audience’s preferences and proactively suggest new campaigns
- Analyze and report on digital campaigns
- Establish best practices in digital marketing
- Analyze customer and user data
- Engage with clients, sales teams, and management
- Map out how digital assets will be optimized for business results
- Define and action digital events
- Manage a content marketing budget
- Orchestrate digital content strategies across all online platforms
- Work with the creative department to materialize the digital strategies into pieces of content
- 2-3 years experience as digital strategist
- Compelling concept and strategy presentation skills
- Experience developing content models and taxonomy
- Firm grasp of emerging digital tools
- Thorough understanding of digital touchpoints
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Business knowledge
- Understanding of web analytics
- Possess broad knowledge of best digital practices
- Hands on experience with online marketing tools and practices
- Familiarity with web design and HTML
- Channel knowledge: FB, Insta, YT, LinkedIn, TikTok, Twitter, Snapchat
- Adobe Suite/MS Suite/research and analytical tools, online social media
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Fluent English
What we can offer you:
We don’t settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
Your career development is important to us. Thrive will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations. There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.