Business Training Expert
Business Training Expert
Expertise: Consulting, Production
Location: Buenos Aires, Argentina
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Business Training Expert works together with Operation Managers and Capibilities and Area Leads of different digital production business units in the development of training and technical on boarding necessary for each of the clients, in order to facilitate the on boarding to the business and generate a greater service delivery.
What you’ll do:
- Gather information from each operation to support the strategic learning plans of the digital production sector.
- Partner with Operation Managers to support new platform launches, leading training and creating process documentation to improve the employee journey into every account
- Analyze the skills and knowledge of each team and determine gaps to be reduced
- Develop and execute learning plans
- Recommend learning approach/program or improvements to existing programs.
Who you are:
- Detail-oriented | Meticulous attention to detail, you'll be the last set of eyes before launch.
- Collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion team environments that are comfortable and encouraging, especially when working across disciplines.
- Curious | Continuous learning is a top priority for you.
What you’ll need:
- Degree in organizational development, adult learning or equivalent experience.
- Practical understanding of the types of learning solutions and architectures available and when to use them.
- Proficiency in e-learning platforms, development of educational materials and assessment tools.
- Ability to work independently
- Obsession with details and planning
- Experience in project and learning program management
- Advanced English level (oral and written)
Excellent communication skills
Comfortable with deadlines and pressure
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.