Talent Partner - Data and Strategy
Talent Partner - Data and Strategy
Location: London, United Kingdom
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson UK is looking to grow its internal Talent Acquisition function. We are looking for a specialist Talent Partner to join the team and be responsible for key areas of recruitment within the UK business (Data, Strategy, Support). As an expert in the industry, your role will be to work on key vacancies and design innovative ways of attracting and retaining the best people. If you are; committed to excellence, providing first-class service to our hiring managers, passionate about employer branding and the candidate experience, are ready to take ownership, and are hungry to succeed, then this could be the perfect opportunity for you to make your mark on something pretty special.
What you’ll be doing:
- Taking full responsibility for attracting the best new talent through a direct hire model (both internal and external methods) and supporting efforts to retain and mobilise our existing people
- Owning the end to end talent life-cycle, you’ll operate as a business partner to hiring managers across the business and build a personal brand as a trusted advisor, taking ownership of your hiring specialism
- Engaging with talent through specific employer branding strategies, whilst always promoting our Employer Value Proposition to ensure that Wunderman Thompson is positioned as a destination employer
- Doing your own administration, such as keeping trackers and ATS up to date, refining job briefs with hiring managers, coordinating interviews, advertising roles etc
- Working in collaboration with other members of the Talent team and HR to help shape the people agenda for the business, taking on projects and initiatives across DE&I, Employer Branding and Talent Reporting and Operations
- Being an expert resourcer, proactively sourcing candidates using online tools, job boards, attending events, networking, referrals, head hunting and more. You’ll always know the best ways of attracting the best candidates for our agency
- Working within Wunderman Thompson, WPP and specific legal guidelines (such as employment law and data protection) to ensure that we always act ethically, fairly and legally.
Who you are:
- A strong track record of recruiting experience within the agency / marketing / creative industry
- A networker with connections in Data, Strategy and Support functions
- First class communication skills
- Expert user of LinkedIn Recruiter and ATS systems (amongst other tools)
- Bright, confident, engaging personality with a real desire to succeed along with a relentless working style, which ensures that you always achieve what you set out to and leave no stone unturned
- Genuine passion and interest in talent acquisition, and in people
- Passion for the industry, curious about new trends, award winners, campaigns
Previous in-house experience is not required but would be advantageous, the most important thing is that you have experience working in a fast-paced creative environment and have a confident, client-focused mindset as well as an enthusiastic and results-oriented attitude.
What we can offer you:
We don't settle for people who can just do the job, we look for people that go beyond that and always push our thinking to be better than yesterday. We believe that this is what makes our agency a great place to be – a space where you’re never far away from the best minds to learn from.
We want you to be comfortable and proud every day of the week and have created an open and inclusive environment where you can bring your whole self to work. We don’t want you to just fit into our culture, we want your uniqueness and diversity of background to add to it and make this an agency where we all have a real sense of belonging and purpose. We are a community.
We have a number of programmes and initiatives designed to support your career and wellbeing. There are exciting knowledge sharing programmes delivered through lunch and learn sessions, cultural opportunities through our exchange programme, and you can have an impact on the wider community through one of our charity initiatives. Your career development is important to us and should you ever choose to move on from Wunderman Thompson, we want you to be better than when you joined us. YOU Time will provide you with the framework and support needed to reach your career aspirations, supported by a range of learning options for every type of learning style. Your mind, body and soul are also taken care of through our varied wellness programmes but we like to have some fun here too, so you could get involved in our culture club, find love through Wunder Dating or if you’re the chosen one, take a spin on our Wheel of Wunder!
There really is no shortage of opportunities here for the right person that is prepared to roll their sleeves up, get involved and collaborate with those around them to deliver the best work for our clients and our agency.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.