Growth Manager (The&Partnership & Wunderman Thompson)
Growth Manager (The&Partnership & Wunderman Thompson)
Department: New Business
Location: London, United Kingdom
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
As modern marketing has accelerated in both its complexity and pace, businesses need partners who they can trust to deliver depth and breadth at speed. This pressing need has driven the development of an industry-leading partnership between Wunderman Thompson and The&Partnership, built to inspire growth for the most ambitious brands in the world. Using end-to-end solutions at a global scale, our entrepreneurial spirit infuses creativity with emerging technology to deliver revolutionary results.
What we're looking for:
We are looking for a Business Growth Manager to support our growing Joint Venture globally, dually reporting into Wunderman Thompson and The&Partnership.
As a key contact for each of our agencies, the elements of this role are twofold:
- Supporting the development of new business opportunities – whether in the form of pitches or proactive client growth initiatives
- Developing relevant client research that helps us to better contextualise the potential impact we can make for our clients across a range of geographies, capabilities and industries
The attitude and approach of the Business Growth Manager is, in many ways, as important as the experience and skills they possess - as the role will be at the heart of the agency. You will need to be a self-starter, highly motivated, have a natural sense of curiosity and be prepared to interface with all departments in the agency to gather the support required. The right candidate will need to have energy and drive and demonstrate a passion for developing the agency.
What you'll be doing:
- The Business Growth Manager is responsible for the organisation and delivery of successful pitches and proactive client growth initiatives.
- You will be coordinating network efforts for global new business, including maintaining regular network reporting, pipeline monitoring and management.
- Preparing insight work based on desk research and manage the coordination of research to gather and consolidate valuable client findings. This would include managing primary research providers, developing Empathy Maps for key accounts, using LinkedIn Sales Navigator or equivalent tools to spot and map proactive client opportunities and consolidating all findings into actionable reports.
- Support the responsibilities of the rest of the team as dependent on current workloads – supporting on account-based marketing strategy, client team operations, outbound marketing and events, and account-based L&D initiatives.
- Manage day-to-day systems like new business pipeline trackers, such as Salesforce.
What we can offer you:
You’ll establish yourself as a trusted partner and work closely with our Strategy, Creative, Technology, Data Strategy and Science, and Customer Experience teams to make brave work that inspires action.
No two days are the same, the scale and diversity of work keeps us energised and there is no shortage of new opportunity. In amongst this, we’re also always searching for ways to do things better, and how to grow our transformation and indeed, disruption, opportunities with clients.
The health and wellbeing of our employees is high on our agenda, so you’ll be able to join wellness activities such as weekly yoga and take advantage of our benefits including private health care, Employee Assistance Programme and cycle-to-work scheme.
You’ll be working with over 10,000 brilliant minds and some of our impressive Social, Publishing and Tech partners such as Google, Vice, Spotify and Adobe. Our learning culture with regular lunchtime lessons, training programmes and our employee development approach puts you on career path with clear objectives and empowers you to talk about your longer-term ambitions.
Our aim is to help you do your best work with us, and know if you ever choose to leave us, you’ll leave better than when you joined.
The&Partnership and Wunderman Thompson embrace and celebrate diversity, inclusivity, and equal opportunity. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills. We are a worldwide joint venture agency that represents global clients. The more inclusive we are, the more brilliant work we can create together.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.