Location: Saint Louis, MO, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Wunderman Thompson Health, a division of Wunderman Thompson, works with companies to build world-class healthcare and pharmaceutical brands among medical professionals and consumers, with a transmedia storytelling approach that covers print, digital and television broadcast media, medical education, sales force presentations and managed access strategies.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson Health is seeking a Campaign Manager in our St. Louis, MO office. The Campaign Manager is responsible for driving the development of performance-based solutions for paid, owned and earned media strategies for Wunderman Thompson Health clients. The Campaign Manager analyzes past and current performance and drives strategies that combine the art and science of media channels to ensure optimal performance. This individual must be analytical and prepared to flex and adapt strategies based on budgets, goals and media performance.
What you’ll do:
- Create | Develop and recommend campaign media plans (paid, owned and earned). Build upon current client strategies within the digital media arena to meet/exceed objectives.
- Collaborate | Support strategy, requirements, deliverables and timelines to support digital experiences. Provide recommendations for the data strategy. Manage internal expectations.
- Research | Solicit and identifies industry and WT best practices in the digital space and incorporate fresh and leading edge thinking in order to deliver client success and position WT as a digital expert.
- Manage | Identifies the internal and external resources required to deliver the programs and manages those relationships. Manage Campaign Set-Up: determine and request TFN and URL tracking codes; Review Proofs. Ensures CMS compliance. Manage creative revisions and client approval process. Provide campaign performance reporting and analysis to clients, along with recommendations for action.
Who you are:
- Innovator | Develop campaigns with latest trends in mind. Understand and develop strategies of appropriate leveraging of digital channels to drive results, including Paid Media (Search, Social, Display), Organic Media, User Experience, and Analytics. Evaluate and improve internal processes.
- Communicator | Employ strong interpersonal communication skills. Foster relationships with WT and maintain excellent relationships with clients.
- Manager | Work closely with clients and internal teams to ensure the best solutions for our clients are produced on time and within the budget. Ensure key project goals are met and escalate any issues that could impact the project.
What you’ll need:
- 3-5 years of related industry experience, preferably Omni channel healthcare marketing.
- Demonstrated track record of client relationship development and service.
- Proven experience working cross-functionally within an organization.
- Strong interpersonal communication skills.
- Strong understanding of digital channels and how and when to leverage them to drive results:
- Paid Media (Search, Social, Display)
- Organic Media
- User Experience
- Healthcare marketing experience is preferred.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Strong relationship management, organizational and project management skills.
- Ability to work effectively with a variety of internal teams and business groups.
Wunderman Thompson is an equal opportunity employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, religion or belief, sex, age, national origin, citizenship status, marital status, military/veteran status, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender identity, physical or mental disability, or other protected group status. We believe in creating a dynamic work environment that values diversity and inclusion and strives to recruit a diverse slate of candidates to help us achieve that goal.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.