Department: Client Services
Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is looking for a collaborative Account Executive to join the team delivering impactful work for a consumer healthcare client. Reporting into the Account Director and collaborating with the NY-based team and client, you will effectively deliver full agency capabilities and support our clients in meeting their business challenges and objectives.
What you’ll do:
- Client | Partner with Account Leadership to oversee the translation of our clients' vision into a roadmap to achieve their goals. You'll be the point person for assigned clients.
- Team | Manage assigned projects smoothly and with limited supervision, ensuring strategic/brand integrity. Review for government/legal compliance as needed. Be an internal resource for product information, competitive climate, and brand guidelines.
- Organize | Develop well-written project briefs and workback schedules. Document all client and agency meetings.
Who you are:
- Collaborator | Work in partnership with assigned clients and team members across several disciplines. Anticipate requirements and manage expectations.
- Optimistic and focused | Resourceful problem solver. Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. You place an importance on the details and have a desire for excellence.
- In-it-together | Our team is supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you champion encouraging team environments.
What you’ll need:
- 2+ years of relevant work experience in a creative/digital agency.
- Integrated production experience an asset; digital and content production experience required.
- Resourceful problem-solver and critical thinker.
- Knowledge of consumer healthcare (CHC) and/or consumer packaged goods (CPG) an asset.
Wunderman Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.