QA Analyst (12-month contract)
QA Analyst (12-month contract)
Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is looking for a Quality Assurance Analyst to help assure our digital outputs provide a positive customer experience and are defect-free. Reporting to the Director of Technology, you will comb through a variety of digital work and single out issues with the visual layout and functionality. This team provides an important final check to ensure the Agency delivers a flawless digital experience to our client’s online audiences.
This is a 12-month contract position, including benefits, with the potential for renewal.
We are open to candidates based in Toronto and Montreal.
What you'll do:
- Test | Manually test a variety of digital work including websites - both desktop and mobile - and email marketing. Cross-browser and cross-device testing. Create and execute test cases and test plans.
- Validate | Verify visual elements match creative layouts.
- Monitor | Read and analyze technical specifications, wireframes, and user flows, for QA needs. Track defects using JIRA; manage project defect reports. Ensure all outputs follow client style guidelines.
Who you are:
- Focused | Manage deadlines with ease and place an importance on the details - you'll be the last set of eyes before launch.
- Collaborative | Work in partnership with cross-discipline team. Champion team environments.
- Curious | You like to ask questions. Learning is a top priority for you.
What you’ll need:
- 1+ years of experience in a similar role.
- Experience with JIRA and SQL an asset.
- Experience working on multiple projects, seamlessly switching from one to another.
- Experience with AODA compliancy an asset.
Wunderman Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.