Senior Search Strategist
Senior Search Strategist
Department: Media Services
Location: Chicago, IL, United States
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson Performance Marketing is seeking a Paid Search Specialist to assist in the creation and delivery of PPC campaigns to our clients.
As a Paid Search Specialist you will collaborate with clients and various account team members to strategize, execute, optimize and manage medium to large size budgets for our most strategic clients.
What you’ll do:
- Collaborate | Work closely with the Strategists, Associate Media Directors and clients to understand goals and objectives; work closely with Analytics team to ensure accuracy of data and performance trends.
- Build I Conduct query mining and keyword research; strategize and build complex search campaigns primarily in Google and Bing.
- Manage | Manage performance and budgets for multichannel paid search campaigns; perform daily activities for PPC campaigns including bid management, budget allocation, performance monitoring, strategic testing, campaign expansion; continuously analyze campaigns for further optimizations, conduct ongoing keyword optimizations including query mining, keyword expansion and advanced use of negative keywords.
Who you are:
- A builder | Entrepreneurial attitude couple with a strong business acumen. Ability and appetite to bring people together. Innate ability to marshal people and create gravity around ideas.
- Open and collaborative | Our team is close-knit and supportive and we’re working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion of team environments that are comfortable and encouraging.
- Optimistic and resilient | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. Yes and why not posture. Takes care of self and team. Balance needed to maintain stamina and positivity.
- Ego-less | We all wear the hats that need wearing, it’s a mentality that makes the team successful.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum 5 years hands on paid search experience.
- Experience building and managing moderately complex search campaigns.
- Passion for digital marketing and aspirations of growth in the industry.
- Strong analytical skills.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.