Location: Singapore, Singapore
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
What You’ll Do
- Work with and supports the development teams with optimized cloud infrastructure.
- Work alongside the development teams throughout the development cycle.
- Collaborates with different architects to design and build cloud-based development environments to support different customer project teams.
- Take the lead in employing automations for build processes.
- Works with Operations and Technical teams for the monitoring of the cloud infrastructure.
- Participate in troubleshooting and refinement of the cloud infrastructure during the lifecycle of the project.
- Working with both local and offshore teams.
What You’ll Need
- Familiar with software and application development lifecycle.
- 4 years or more experience working with different development teams in a DevOps role.
- 4 years or more of experience in designing and implementing CI/CD solutions (AWS or Azure preferred)
- Experience in designing and implementing Docker/Kubernetes solutions.
- Knowledge of programming languages such as .NET or C# or Python and writing code and scripts will be added advantage.
- Working knowledge of databases (SQL Server, MySQL).
- Knowledge in networking and network models.
- Knowledgeable in cybersecurity practices.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.