Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is looking for Drupal Developer to join our technology team. Reporting to the Technical Director, you will work with a multi-discipline team across a variety of national clients and projects.
We are open to candidates in Toronto and Montreal.
What you’ll do:
- Find Solutions | Create technical solutions that fit the requirements presented to the team using PHP and Drupal framework.
- Create | Follow pre-existing programming paradigms and write clean re-usable code that is maintainable and follows any existing and/or new frameworks.
- Team-up | Partner with the front-end developers to come up with solutions that easily integrate with new and/or existing API into a website.
Who you are:
- A builder | Strong technical skills with a desire to provide creative solutions. You anticipate requirements and manage expectations.
- Collaborative | Work in partnership with assigned clients and team members across several disciplines.
- Optimistic and focused | Dig in and figure out how to work around problems. You place an importance on the details and can balance working across many projects.
What you’ll need:
- 3+ years of experience in a similar role.
- PHP and Drupal 8+ experience.
- Atlassian tools (Jira, Confluence and Bitbucket).
- Drupal APIs: Entity, Field, Form, Database, Block as well as services and dependency injections.
- Experience working with Agile methodology.
- Curiosity for learning about testing strategies, tools, and automation.
Wunderman Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.