Location: Toronto, Canada
Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is looking for an Integrated Producer to join our production team working across a range of content and broadcast platforms. Reporting to the Director of Integrated Production, you will lead project teams and manage production projects for our many ambitious clients.
Please include a link to your reel when you apply.
What you’ll do:
- People | Work with creative, strategy and account teams to execute the creative vision from concept to completion. Oversee and motivate production teams. Work with clients, vendors and partners assigned to the production.
- Process | Develop well-written project briefs and workback schedules. Determine production scope. Execute and monitor multiple productions and deliverables. Create status reports, technical and production specs, preproduction books, wrap books and any other associated backup. Document all client and agency meetings.
- Finance | Manage each project's budgets and finances. Create estimates and issue purchase orders. Review and submit invoices for payment. Manage freelancer budgets.
Who you are:
- Agile | A get-things-done attitude. You dig in and figure out how to work around problems. You anticipate requirements and manage expectations.
- Optimistic and focused | Work well with different teams and personalities. You place an importance on the details.
- Open and collaborative | We are a close-knit and supportive team and we're working with a lot of unknowns – you must champion encouraging team environments.
What you'll need:
- 5+ years of relevant work experience including some time at a creative agency.
- Experience executing campaigns across multiple platforms.
- Knowledge of web application design and build, broadcast production, and post-production.
- Experience building relationships and positively influencing team members and clients.
Wunderman Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in the selection process.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.