Who we are:
At Wunderman Thompson we exist to inspire growth for ambitious brands. Part creative agency, part consultancy and part technology company, our experts provide end-to-end capabilities at a global scale to deliver inspiration across the entire brand and customer experience.
We are 20,000 strong in 90 markets around the world; our people bring together creative storytelling, diverse perspectives, inclusive thinking, and highly specialized vertical capabilities to drive growth for our clients. We offer deep expertise across the entire customer journey, including communications, commerce, consultancy, CRM, CX, data, production, and technology.
Who we are looking for:
Wunderman Thompson is looking for a Video Editor with a natural sense of storytelling and an ability to develop content in a compelling way. Reporting to the Director of Integrated Content, you will be responsible for creating and editing stories from the pre- and post-production process and assisting with agency initiatives.
Please include your resume and a link to your reel.
What you’ll do:
- Edit | Cut down and compile footage for the creation/revision of a range of media including broadcast, website content, as well as other agency initiatives. Handle multiple projects simultaneously, ensuring high-quality content. Assemble complex reels and client presentations that require visual storytelling.
- Collaborate | Partner with the creative and production teams to create inspiring work. Suggest creative ways to improve output while observing brand guidelines.
- Communicate | Participate in client conversations. Present to agency partners and clients.
Who you are:
- Innovator | A creative maker. You strive for excellence to bring the team's vision to life.
- Collaborative and focused | Work well with different teams and personalities. Place an importance on the details.
- Agile | A get-things-done attitude. You dig in and figure out how to work around problems. You anticipate requirements and manage expectations.
What You’ll Need:
- 8+ years of experience as a commercial video editor; experience at a creative agency an asset.
- Experience using DaVinci Resolve for basic colour.
- Advanced knowledge of Adobe Premiere and After Effects required; experience using Final cut and Avid an asset.
- Experience working with cross-functional teams (i.e. Creative, Account, Strategy).
- Calm and patient across all circumstances.
Wunderman Thompson welcomes and encourages applications from people with disabilities. Accommodations are available upon request for candidates taking part in all aspects of the selection process.
At Wunderman Thompson, we are committed to actively building a diverse, equitable and inclusive workplace where everyone feels welcomed, valued and heard, and is treated with dignity and respect. As leaders and creative partners across industries, it is our responsibility to cultivate an environment reflective of our greatest asset; our people. We believe that this commitment inspires growth and delivers equitable outcomes for everyone as well as the clients and communities we serve.